Benchmark Electric, LLC
May change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Benchmark Electric. Your continued use of www.benchmarkelectric.us after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of www.benchmarkelectric.us. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access www.benchmarkelectric.us.
Use of www.benchmarkelectric.us
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.benchmarkelectric.us content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from www.benchmarkelectric.us content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of www.benchmarkelectric.us content requires the prior written permission of Benchmark Electric, LLC.
- You agree to use www.benchmarkelectric.us only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of www.benchmarkelectric.us. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person or transmitting obscene or offensive content.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- www.benchmarkelectric.us content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, and icons regarding or relating to Benchmark Electric, is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Benchmark Electric be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known, or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of www.benchmarkelectric.us regardless of the form of action.
- Benchmark Electric does not warrant that functions contained in www.benchmarkelectric.us content will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.benchmarkelectric.us or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
If you’re under 18:
Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before submitting information to www.benchmarkelectric.us. Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address, or email address) except when submitting information directly to www.benchmarkelectric.us for the purpose of getting in contact.